Saturday, November 29, 2008

One of my classmates' blogspot.

To day, I woke up after to watch "Teletón" (I slept at 6:00 a.m. xD) and I saw the fourth assignment, really I couldn't do before because I've have sick (tendonache? "tendinitis") and I can't write in the computers.

Well, I saw the assignment and I thought "Who?", as I almost don't have contact on my blog. For this reason, I went at theacher's Blog, and I searched a classmates and I found to "Paulina Jofré"

I liked her blog because it's very orderly, clear and precise for shows the information. Moreover, she has worried in adorned it and placed photos.

But, I didn't like two things. The first of them, is the colour of the handwriting because the pink is a bit uncomfortable for to read, moreover the first post is written in purple... violet, maybe (Wednesday, October 15, 2008) and I couldn't read it without having underline with the mouse.

The second dislike is the colour of the bottom of the blog, because it's in the same hue and, sometimes, I had the same problem for to read.

I don't want you think that I said this because she is a girl, I don't see nothing wrong with that. My criticism is aimed at the aesthetics of the blog and the easy to read it.

Well, I don't have anymore to say. See you another day,

Bye.


No comments: